HOW TO GET RECO TV'S PATRONAGE ?
To popularize history, Reco TV grants media patronages for all events related to this part of the knowledge.
Details of patronage are agreed every time individually, however our cooperation offer should be in line with the below mentioned rules:
Please include the following information in your application:
1. Name of the event
2. Place, date and duration
3. Estimated numbers of participants and area covered (local, national, international)
3. Information about the event and its history if this is periodic event
4. Poster or other graphic elements related to the event
5. Event program
6. Your expectations related to media parter and your commitment for mutual services
7. Contact person
8. Other additional information
Information can be included in press materials related to the event.
As media partner we offer attractive form of presentation of the non-commercial events. We want to promote interesting historical events.
Form of the commercial events promotion depends on the individual agreement and partner preferences. We offer attractive discounts on our advertisements
Every time we expect placing our logo on every promotional materials (leaflets, posters, websites, book etc.)
It is our partner obligation to deliver full press materials related to the event. Multimedial materials should be accessible to us, too.